The new Australian Trusted Trader (ATT) programme offers significant benefits to Australian companies that meet certain standards for international supply chain and trade compliance. It is aimed at significantly streamlining importation and exportation processes for eligible businesses.
The primary incentives for becoming a Trusted Trade include the following:
- Faster border clearance of imported and exported goods.
- A dedicated account manager to facilitate contact with the Australian Border Force.
- Improved access to advanced rulings.
- Deferral of Customs duty payments.
- An overall advanced level of service.
From 1st July 2016, businesses interested in becoming a Trusted Trader need to first submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) prior to being accepted into the programme.
Following the potential success of the EOI, an assessment of the applicant's adherence to compliance criteria will be conducted.
For further information please contact Saving Point on (03) 9555 3551 or send us an email via [email protected]