Saving Point – Privacy and Polic
Ability to Collect Personal InformationWe may require collecting personal information to be able sale and conduct our products/services.
How Your Personal Information will be used?We collect your personal information so that we can use it for our functions and activities which include, amongst other things:
- providing you with information about the company and its services;
- considering your employment application;
- addressing any feedback or complaints you may have;
- answering any queries, you may have; and
- any purposes for which it was requested and directly related purposes, and developing, improving and marketing our products and services.
Exchange of Personal Information with Third PartiesPersonal information we collect from you may be disclosed:
- to any entity to which we are required or authorised by or under law to disclose such information (for instance, Federal or State law enforcement agencies and investigative agencies, courts, various other Federal or State government bodies);
- to others that you have been informed of at the time any personal information is collected from you;
- to our business associates and others for purposes directly related to the purpose for which the personal information is collected;
- to our professional advisors and other contractors (for example IT consultants and mailing houses); or
- with your consent (express or implied), to others.
Collection of Information other than Personal Information:Some of the information we and/or our contractors collect about your visit to our website is not personal information because it does not reveal your identity. Information of this nature can include:
Site visit informationWhen you visit our website, we and/or our contractors collect general information about your visit which may include your server address, the date and time of your visit, the pages you accessed, the information you downloaded and the type of Internet browser you used.We and/or our contractors may use this information in anonymous, aggregated form, for statistical purposes only, to assist us in improving the quality and usability of our website.
CookiesCookies are tiny files sent to your browser and stored by your browser on your computer or other devices that you’re using to access our website or use our mobile applications.
Third Party Web PagesOur website also contains links to third party websites that we do not operate or control. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy or security practices of those websites and that those sites are not covered by this Privacy Statement. Third party websites may have their own privacy and security policies, which we encourage you to read.
Our marketing and your personal informationWe use personal information that we hold about you to identify services and products that may be of interest to you.We may contact you by email, text message or other digital services (such as through our applications that you install on your device such as mobile or iPad), phone or post to let you know about our specials, offers, and promotions.We also use internet-based marketing including targeted online advertising and online behavioral marketing.
SecurityWe may use secure online payment technology called Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”). SSL works by encrypting all communications between your computer and our web server, so the information cannot be intercepted. When your browser is operating in a secure fashion, you will see the security status of the key/broken key icon change in the status area of your browser. If your browser is SSL equipped your transaction will be secured immediately.When you use the Internet, you are using facilities that are beyond our control and there are risks associated with transferring data.Any personal information that we hold about you in our computer systems is made more secure from unauthorized access by a range of internal security mechanisms and procedures.If you become aware of any security breach, please let us know as soon as possible.9. Access and Correction of your Personal InformationYou can ask to obtain access to your personal information that we and/or our contractors hold, although, under some circumstances permitted by law, we may not provide such information to you. Also, we may not be able to require our contractors to provide personal information to you.We may ask you to put your request in writing and pay a reasonable fee levied by us for this.It is important to us that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If you are aware that this is not the case and would like your personal information corrected, or simply desire access to your personal information, please contact us at:Saving Point ABN 65 328 562 064
PO Box 243
Elsternwick, VIC, 3185
Phone: 03-9555 3551
Fax: 03-9555 4551