An exciting opportunity is currently available for a high performing Grants Consultant to join our niche financial consultancy in the south eastern suburbs.
We’re looking for someone who can add value to our team and be an integral part of our growing grants practice. You will need to deliver a high level of service to our existing diverse client base.
This is initially a casual full-time position, but could potentially lead to a permanent position for the right fit.
• Assist companies with the preparation, submission and maximisation of government grant claims, particularly the Research and Development Tax Incentive.
• Provide technical advice on a range of government grant programs.
• Provide strategic advice to companies that are under review by AusIndustry and/or the ATO.
You will have a key role in a varied portfolio of clients in Melbourne and regional Victoria and will be responsible for the preparation, submission and optimisation of their applications for various grant programs.
To be considered for the rare opportunity, you will ideally be able to demonstrate a high level of competence in the following areas:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are an absolute must. Candidates with experience of technical writing (e.g. on matters of technology/ IT, science, engineering and innovation) will be particularly well regarded.
• Be able to be build and maintain trusted client relationships gaining a true understanding of our client's business.
• Ability to work autonomously and be part of a team.
• Science, engineering or IT background preferred but not essential.
• Positive attitude, hard worker, willing to go the extra mile
• Fluent in English.
• Exceptional time management skills with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and fluctuations in workflow.
• Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and manage sensitive information.
• Articulate and professional presentation.
• Outstanding attention to detail.
In return, we offer:
• Excellent opportunity for career development.
• A strong focus on professional training.
• Great company culture and work/life balance.
Training will be provided to the successful candidate.
This is an exciting boutique firm that offers genuine opportunities for advancement within the business for the right candidate.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] to be considered for an interview.